New Jersey’s Best Source For Residential Roofing Repair
Your roof is one of the most critical parts of your home. It keeps you safe from the elements and protects your home from falling debris. A lasting, sturdy roof that can withstand all types of weather is essential to successful homeownership. If your roof begins to sag, let in leaks or experience any other problems, turn to the experts at A1 Limitless Construction
Roof Repair You Can Count On
When you have a roofing problem, you want help right away. Quick repair mitigates potential damage and restores your roof before more serious issues develop. When you call for residential roof repair, you deserve to speak to someone who can explain what might be causing the problem and offer aid immediately. Our New Jersey roof repair company provides the service you need.
Don’t just take our word for it when it comes to our reliability. We have received designation as a GAF Master Elite® Company, an honor bestowed on less than 2% of U.S. roofing companies. We are proud to be recognized among the best of the best, with a reputation that reflects the trust our customers put in us.
We offer full residential and commercial roofing services, including:
- Roof replacements.
- Roof repairs.
- Roof Inspection
- Roof Leak Repairs
Roof Replacement Services
You might not give much thought to your home’s roof — until a problem occurs like a leak, damaged or missing shingles or the appearance of asphalt granules in your gutter system. These are all signs that it’s time for a new roof. A severe storm that causes major damage creates a more immediate need for a roof replacement.
Our Roof Replacement Process
- Flexibility to create multiple angles, shapes and forms to fit any roof design and construction
- Numerous design varieties and architectural styles to suit any homeowner preferences
- Various color options to blend seamlessly with the home’s exterior and maximize its curb appeal
- The ideal combination of excellent quality and affordable pricing ensures a cost-effective long-term roofing solution
- Energy-efficient roofing option — light, medium and dark shades are available to generate the appropriate cooling effect
- Fast, easy installation saves time and contributes to lower roof replacement costs
- Soundproofing qualities to keep out exterior noise and help create a quieter home environment
- Affordable repairs — it’s often possible to replace missing or curled shingles instead of the entire roof
- Easy integration with other roof features like chimneys, dormers and skylights
- Many asphalt shingles these days consist of recyclable materials — their disposal won’t contribute to the clogging of landfills
When you contact A1 Limitless Construction, we schedule a time for our estimator to come out and give you a free onsite estimate and consultation. Since no two roofs are alike, we personally measure each one before preparing a custom estimate. Our standard replacement estimate includes removing the roof down to the deck, replacing any rotten roof decking if needed at an additional cost, installing underlayment and shingles. We also replace all chimney step flashing and counter flashing on (Brick Chimneys Only), pipe boot flashings, and box vents. If your home has ridge vent we replace it; if not we can install it and refer a contractor to install your soffit vents if needed. We also generally replace skylights – see the “Skylight Installation” section for additional details.
Once you make your decision to hire us and sign our proposal or notify us by email, we provide our “roofing information” sheet to help you prepare for the roofing process, and we’ll give you a approximate timeframe for scheduling. Then you will select a shingle color and style. We encourage you to visit addresses of roofs we’ve completed to see what the color actually looks like, plus we can provide samples as well. After shingle selection, we schedule the job for a mutually agreeable timeframe. If you have a specific date request, we make every effort to meet that date, weather permitting.
Once the work has been completed, we perform a final inspection before receiving your payment. Part of our service is meticulous ground clean-up – we understand the value of your property and therefore strive to leave your yard as we found it.